Following on from the Summer Internship Series on the DIY Career Development Blog this eBook explores the topic further and is packed full with the blog series, the worksheets and lots of completely new content.
– What is a Summer Internship?
– Why do a Summer Internship? (inc Pros and Cons List)
– How to: find a Summer Internship.
– How to: Create your own Summer internship.
– Application Checklist
– How to: make the most of your Internship – tips and tricks
– Keeping a Record of your Experience
1. Wish List Worksheet
2. Research Worksheet
3. Application Tracker Worksheet
4. Initial Goals Assessment and Preparation for Meeting
5. Meeting Notes
6. Action Plan
7. Diary Sheet
8. Progress Tracker
9. Review and Feedback Worksheet
11. End of Internship Review
buy this eBook now
If you are doing a Summer Internship this Summer you can also grab the Summer Internship Record Notebook to help keep track of your internship.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway
Don’t forget you can still enter the giveaway to win a FREE copy of the Summer Internship Record Notebook from Printed Portal or a FREE copy of the Ebook in time for summer.
The competition is open for one week (closing at 5pm GMT on 7th July) … to enter simply answer the question
What do you hope to learn this Summer?
and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your preference of eBook or the organisational notebook. Two winners will be picked from the most interesting entries.